Microwave Pumpkin Seeds
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
YIELD: 4 servings
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
1 cup pumpkin seeds
½ teaspoon salt
MICROWAVE PUMPKIN SEEDS
- Cut off the top of a pumpkin or squash and remove seeds, separating from pulp.
- Spread seeds in a single layer on a PYREX® EASY GRAB™ 9.5 PIE PLATES. Sprinkle with salt.
- Microwave 2 minutes on High. Stir.
- Microwave in 1-minute increments, stirring after each, until seeds are crisp.
- Once final cook time is established with first batch (this will be different based on the overall power of your microwave), you can cook up to a minute more between incremental stirrings with additional batches.