3-Ingredient Key Lime Greek FroYo Cake
YIELD: 6-8 servings
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 5 hours 10 minutes
1 quart vanilla Greek frozen yogurt, softened
6 oz (half of 12-oz can) frozen limeade concentrate, melted
24 gingersnaps or vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
3-INGREDIENT KEY LIME GREEK FROYO CAKE
- Line a PYREX® EASY GRAB® 1.5-QT LOAF PAN with plastic wrap.
- Working quickly, use an ice cream scoop to fill the bottom of the pan with half of the frozen yogurt. Return remaining frozen yogurt to freezer.
- Drop half of the limeade concentrate by teaspoonfuls onto yogurt in pan. Use a butter knife to swirl limeade into frozen yogurt. Smooth with a spatula. Freeze 1 hour.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbs evenly over first layer of frozen yogurt. Repeat with a second layer of frozen yogurt and limeade concentrate. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze at least 4 hours.
- Peel back plastic wrap; invert cake onto a serving plate. Carefully peel off remaining plastic wrap. Cut into slices. Store in the freezer.