Snappy Back-to-School Lunchbox
YEILD: 1 serving
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
Red, yellow and green silicone cupcake liners
1/2 cup cubed cooked ham, turkey or lunch meat
1/2 cup Cheddar cheese cubes
2 tablespoons hummus
1/3 cup sliced cucumber or baby carrots
1 tube black decorating icing with plain tip
- Place cupcake liners in a Snapware® 3.01-Cup Total Solution™ Rectangle Plastic Food Storage container.
- Place ham in red liner, cheese in yellow liner, and hummus and veggies in green liner.
- Pack in an insulated lunch bag with a Snapware ice pack to keep cool until lunchtime.
TEDDY BEAR TRAIL MIX
YIELD: 4 servings
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 5 minutes
1 cup chocolate bear-shaped graham crackers
1 cup waffle-shaped pretzels
1 cup candy-coated peanut butter-filled chocolate candies
1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients until mixed.
- Pack snack-size portions in portable SNAPWARE® TOTAL SOLUTION™ 1.34 CUP SQUARE PLASTIC FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS.
- Keep leftovers fresh in a Snapware® Total Solution™ Food Storage container.