1 box (15.25 oz) lemon cake mix with pudding in the mix
2/3 cup frozen (thawed) lemonade concentrate (from 12-oz can)
1/3 cup sparkling lemon water (from 12-oz can)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 can of your favorite whipped white frosting
Pink icing from a tube or pink-tinted coconut
1 large marshmallow
2 malted milk balls
3 rolls cherry-flavored chewy fruit snacks, unwrapped
Black decorating gel
Thin pretzel sticks
LEMONADE BUNNY CAKE
- Heat oven to 325ᵒF. Spray 2 BAKER'S SECRET® ROUND 8" CAKE PAN with cooking spray. Cut 2 pieces of parchment paper to fit in bottom of pans; place in pans. Spray paper with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, lemonade concentrate, sparkling water, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter into pans. Bake 20 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove cakes from pans. Carefully peel off parchment paper; cool completely, right side up, on cooling rack.
- Cut ears from one of the cakes. Cut remaining cake in half for paws. Place shapes together to form bunny. Frost all cake pieces.
- Using pink icing, frost center of ears. Cut marshmallow crosswise into thirds with kitchen scissors. Use 2 of the marshmallow pieces for eyes (enjoy the third!). Place a malted milk ball on each marshmallow piece for eyeball, using a little frosting to hold it in place.
- Microwave one of the unwrapped fruit snacks 10 seconds on High to soften; roll in hands into a ball. Place on cake for nose. Draw mouth on cake with black decorating gel. Add pretzel sticks for whiskers.
- Microwave another fruit snack as directed above; roll with rolling pin to flatten. Cut into paw pads with scissors; place on one of the paws. Repeat with remaining fruit snack for the other paw.