2 cups whipping cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 jar (13 oz) marshmallow creme
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
27 graham cracker rectangles
1 jar (15.5 oz) hot fudge sauce, warmed
1 cup chocolate sauce
1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
2 cups miniature marshmallows, toasted if desired
- In a mixing bowl, beat whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Add marshmallow creme and cream cheese; beat until stiff peaks form (do not overbeat).
- Line a BAKER’S SECRET® SIGNATURE 13″ X 9″ CAKE PAN with 9 graham crackers. Spread half of the hot fudge (about 1 cup) on top.
- Spread one-third of the marshmallow mixture over fudge layer; add a second layer of graham crackers.
- Repeat with remaining hot fudge, another one-third of marshmallow mixture and remaining graham crackers. Top with remaining marshmallow mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, drizzle with chocolate sauce, chocolate chunks and marshmallows.
The creative possibilities with this dessert are endless. Start with the cream mixture in Step 1, then try these twists!
- Cookies and Cream. Stir 10 crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies into the cream mixture. When layering, substitute whole cookies for the graham crackers.
- Grasshopper Pie. Follow the Cookies and Cream method, adding a teaspoon of peppermint extract and green food color to the cream mixture.
- Key Lime. Fold 1/2 cup frozen (thawed) limeade concentrate into the cream mixture before assembling the layers.
- Strawberry Cheesecake. The cream mixture for this one’s a little different: Beat powdered sugar with 4 ounces of softened cream cheese until smooth, then add about 1/2 cup of the whipping cream, a little at a time, beating until smooth. Add the rest of the cream, beat until stiff peaks form. Spread cream cheese mixture onto the graham crackers and top with sliced fresh strawberries.
Go with our original s’mores version, or twist it up and try one of these flavors. No matter how you prep it, you’re going to fall in love with this easy treat.
- FROZEN FAVES. Make your own Popsicles this summer with these 4 Fantastic Frozen Fruit Pops.
- KIDS IN THE KITCHEN. Invite the littles in your life to help prep yummy noms with these Cool Summer Treats.
- FOR THE GROWN-UPS. Survive the hottest days with big mugs of this easy .
- YOUR TURN: Have a memory made with Icebox Cake? We’d love to share in your nostalgia. Tell your story in the comments section below.