1 lb frozen pizza dough (from 3-lb bag), thawed as directed on bag
1/2 lb thinly sliced ham, pastrami or other favorite deli meat
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz)
3-INGREDIENT BAKED SANDWICH SLICES
- On floured work surface, roll dough with rolling pin into rectangle measuring about 12×9 inches.
- Layer meat and cheese over dough, leaving 1/2-inch border around all edges. Starting at one short end, roll up dough. Pinch seam and ends securely to seal.
- Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Place roll, seam side down, on cookie sheet. Cover with clean kitchen towel; let rise 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Uncover loaf; bake 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 to 20 minutes before cutting.
- Use a serrated CHICAGO CUTLERY® BREAD KNIFE and gentle sawing motion to cut loaf into thick slices. Serve warm.