6 Gifts in a Mug
Know someone who’s always on the go? Great news on the gift front—mugs aren’t just for coffee anymore! This multitasking pro does so much more than hold a morning cup of joe. From cake to omelets to oatmeal, a mug also makes meals and treats perfectly portable.
Pack a vibrant CORNINGWARE® POP-INS® MUG with tasty treats for a clever and cute present that’ll please almost anyone on your list—and won’t end up part of the white elephant gift exchange. Check out these fun ideas:
1. BEAN ME UPRe-create the café experience with a bag of coffee beans, a gourmet biscotti and a rock candy swizzle stick.
2. CUP OF CHEERHot chocolate mix + chocolate chips + marshmallows + peppermint sticks = a hug in a mug.
3. SOUP FOR THE SOULFeed a cold or warm up a belly with a ready-to-heat package of soup paired with pretty spoon. Perfect for a quick and easy lunch at work, on the couch or while tackling the daily to-do list.
4. JAVA JOLTWhen a double espresso just isn’t enough, chocolate-covered espresso beans and a couple of rock crystal candies are a powerfully tasty energy boost.
5. TRANQUILLI-TEACreate a sweet moment of future Zen by pairing a collection of unique teas, a spoon, a handful of honey-filled straws and a honey-covered spoon.
6. CUP CAKEEncourage anytime celebrations with a cake-for-one. Include a yummy cake mix, chocolate chips, candy toppings and a whisk. (Don’t forget the cooking instructions!)
Forgo the gift card route this year. Simply tuck some goodies into a mug and tie on a bow for a great (and useful) gift for friends, colleagues or neighbors, or a perfect care package for students away at school!YOUR TURN:
How do you make your mug do more? We’d love to hear your ideas.