1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt or sour cream
6 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 to 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
CHEESECAKE CHURRO IN A MUG
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray CW BY CORNINGWARE™ 20 OUNCE STONEWARE MUG with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent dough on work surface. Separate 2 of the triangles; press triangles in bottom of mug. Press together seams and perforations of remaining dough; cut into 3 rectangles.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, egg, 3 tablespoons of the sugar, the vanilla and salt with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread some of the cream cheese mixture evenly over rectangles.
- In small bowl, mix cinnamon and remaining 3 tablespoons sugar. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon-sugar over filling on each rectangle. Starting at short side, roll up each rectangle tightly; stand rolls inside mug. Pour remaining cream cheese mixture over rolls. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.