1/2 cup butter
1 cup milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
- Place butter in the center of a CORNINGWARE® FRENCH WHITE 9″ PIE PLATE. Place baking dish in oven. Heat to 425°F.
- Meanwhile, place milk, eggs and flour in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Once butter is melted and bubbly, quickly open oven, slide baking dish out slightly and carefully pour batter into dish.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until pancake is puffy and golden brown.
- Cut into squares or slices. Serve with your favorite pancake toppings.