2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 large refrigerated biscuits (unbaked)
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
2 to 3 teaspoons milk or cream
- Place butter in a CORNINGWARE® 20-OZ MUG W/ LID. Microwave on High 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Add to mug; stir to coat biscuit pieces evenly with brown sugar mixture.
- Microwave on High 2 minutes 30 seconds or until dough rises to edge of mug and is cooked through.
- In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar and milk with whisk. Drizzle over monkey bread. Serve warm.
BONUS: Try one of these flavor twists and turn this recipe into a variety of irresistible flavors:
- Honey Bun. Use honey instead of sugar; stir in raisins and chopped walnuts.
- Breakfast Roll. Stir in a handful of fresh or frozen blueberries before cooking. Top with crème fraiche and honey.
- Chocolate Chip. Stir mini chocolate chips into the mug before cooking. Drizzle with chocolate icing, if desired.
- Birthday Cake. Layer rainbow candy sprinkles between the biscuits. Top with icing and more sprinkles.
- Praline-Pecan. Swap brown sugar for white. Add layers of chopped pecans between biscuits.