Oh, the bakeware dilemma. Go with a classic white baking set, or something a bit more personalized and colorful? With so many hues in kitchen bakeware to choose from—like rainbow-toned CW by CorningWare™ to the classic CorningWare French White® bakeware —this can be a hard call to make.
Don’t stress! We’ve boiled it down to a fun and fast personality quiz to get things moving. In just a few moments, you’ll know which color matches your style or that of a friend’s. Then you can shop with confidence and yes, color corrected!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose your best answer to each question. You can either answer for yourself or someone you know.
- Keep track of the number you answer for question. (NOTE: Don’t add the numbers together; rather, list them out separately.)
- If you’re split between two choices—it’s okay! You can choose more than one answer for each section, but try to limit your responses for a more accurate result.
- When finished, tally which number repeated most often for you, then match it to the corresponding color palette!
1. Flower power—which is your favorite?
- Shasta Daisy
- Black-Eyed Susan
- Cymbidium Orchid
2. You just won a furniture store gift card—what do you buy?
- Elegant Coffee Table
- Romantic Love Seat
- Comfy Recliner
- Rustic Armoire
- Tile-Topped Dining Table
- Canopy Bed
3. Pick a flick with a colorful title:
- White Christmas
- Red Dawn
- The Color Purple
- Yellow Submarine
- The Green Mile
- Blue Valentine
4. Top of the crop—which fruit or veggie do you favor?
5. How do you relax?
- Going to the beach
6. Which world cuisine do you prefer?
7. You’ve just been promoted! What do you do?
- Record it on your calendar and get back to work
- Skip through the office, singing, “I am the champion”
- Worry about how you’ll screw up
- Tell your best friend
- Bring a cake with “Congratulations” written on top
- Sleep on it
8. Which is the first room in the house you’d repaint or redecorate?
- Dining Room
- Master Bedroom
- Craft/Rec Room
9. You’re invited to a neighborhood party and you have to bring a dish to pass. What will it be?
- Pasta Salad
- Sangria and Ice
- Baked Beans
- Blueberry Pie