1 container (8 oz) mascarpone cheese
1 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping (from 8-oz container)
1 can (4 oz) chopped green chiles, drained
Dash of hot sauce, as desired
2 cups chopped fresh mango
2 cups halved green grapes
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
Raspberries, strawberries and bite-size pieces of watermelon
SPICY STARS AND STRIPES AMBROSIA SALAD
- Place mascarpone cheese in a large bowl; fold in whipped topping, green chiles and hot sauce.
- Fold in mango, grapes, pineapple and coconut.
- Spread in a CW BY CORNINGWARE™ SHALLOW BAKER available in the 4 piece set.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Just before serving, arrange blueberries and stripes of red fruits over top of salad.