1 package (17.3 oz) frozen puff pastry, thawed
1/4 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup powdered sugar
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 to 2 tablespoons milk or water
GOOEY BACON CINNAMON ROLLS
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon 4-5 minutes, turning once, until lightly cooked but not crisp. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray a PYREX® EASY GRAB™ BLUE 3-QT OBLONG BAKING DISH W/ LID with cooking spray.
- Carefully unfold puff pastry sheets on work surface. Brush with 1/4 cup butter.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over pastry sheets.
- On each pastry sheet, arrange 6 bacon strips evenly spaced. Starting from a short end, roll up pastry tightly.
- With a sharp knife, cut each roll into 6 slices, about 1-1/2 inches wide (ensuring 1 bacon strip is inside each slice). Place cut sides up in baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons butter and the vanilla; stir in enough milk or water until icing reaches desired consistency. Drizzle over rolls. Serve warm.