Hakka Chowmein Noodles
My kiddos just love it. I add more veggies to make it healthy!
- 1 Pack of noodles, boiled (Boil, wash them 2-3 times with cold water to get rid of excess starch and let them sit in water for sometime)
- 3-4 tablespoons of oil
- 1 medium onion, julian cut
- 1 inch ginger, julian cut
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 cup mix veg (cabbage, carrots, beans, corn, peas, paneer etc.)
- 1 small bell pepper/capsicum, julian cut
- 2 tablespoons of soya sauce or to taste
- 2 tablespoons of red chili sauce or to taste
- 1/2 cup of spring onion, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in pan. Add, onion and stir it for a min.
- Add, ginger and garlic. Fry them.
- Add all mix veg. Let them cook for a min. and then add bell pepper.
- Add boiled noodles, soya sauce and red chili sauce. Stir it
- Add, salt, black pepper and spring onion. Stir it and serve hot.
Copyright © 2016 WorldKitchen, LLC. All Rights Reserved
CORNINGWARE® and PYREX® are registered trademarks of Corning Incorporated used under license by World Kitchen, LLC.