3-Ingredient Strawberry Mug Pie
YIELD: 2 mug pies
PREP TIME:10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 55 minutes
1 cup strawberry jam
1 lb fresh strawberries, thickly sliced
1 sheet frozen puff pastry (from 17.3-oz box), thawed
Granulated or coarse sugar, if desired
3-INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY MUG PIE
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave jam on High 30 seconds. Stir in strawberries.
- Divide mixture between 2 CORNINGWARE® POP-INS® 20-OZ MUGS.
- Line work surface with cooking parchment paper or dust with flour; unfold puff pastry on surface and flatten slightly with rolling pin. Using pastry cutter, cut four 3/4″ strips from the pastry and save the rest for another use.
- Roll 1 strip into a loose coil and place on top of strawberry mixture in 1 mug; wind second strip of pastry around coil to complete the swirl. Repeat with 2 more pastry strips and second mug. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Place mugs on cookie sheet. Bake in the oven 45 minutes or until pastry is golden and filling is bubbly. Serve warm.